PA Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program
Pennsylvania businesses can redirect tax dollars to help Grace Christian School. These funds are donated directly to Student Tuition Assistance.
PA Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC) could be a tool for your business and a way to help the school. This unique program provides companies with a 75 percent tax credit for donations to a non-profit scholarship or educational improvement institution. The tax credit increases to 90 percent if the company commits to making the same donation for two consecutive years. A business paying taxes in Pennsylvania can receive up to $750,000 in tax credits annually.
Learn more about this program and how it can help your business and GCS. We are happy to work with your tax adviser to develop the best way for you to benefit from EITC. Contact the school for more detailed information.
Business Application Timeline:
- May 15 – Business applicants who have fulfilled their 2-year commitment and wish to reapply in FY 17/18 to renew their 2-year commitment.
- May 15 – Businesses who are in the middle of their 2-year commitment.
- July 1 – All other businesses
Pass-through entities, such as S-Corporations, Partnerships, LLCs, etc., can now apply the same day as C-Corporations. Applications must be submitted electronically using DCED
- Register or Login to the Online Application
- How to Apply using DCED’s Electronic Application
- EITC Guidelines